Special Collections + Archives (Archives + Special Collections) Capacity: 1
We are offering in-person classes for up to 20 people at a time, hybrid classes and virtual classes. For more information about classes please see - https://risd.libguides.com/specialclasses.
We are delighted that you are interested in scheduling a Special Collections and or Archives Class Presentation. Generally Class Presentations are provided Monday through Friday, 8:30-4:30pm. If your class or group meets outside of our normal hours, please contact us directly.
Please wait for an email confirmation that your request has been approved before notifying your students. Any questions contact us at email@example.com or 401-709-5923.
- Use "Go To Date" or " Next Available" to see dates.
- If a date is available, it will appear in green.
- Chose your date; you will be selecting the entire day when you want your class to visit. The availability will turn from green to yellow when you click on it.
- Click on "Submit Times" at the bottom of that page.
- You'll be brought to a page with our policies. Read them and click "Continue" at the bottom of that page.
- This will bring you to a form where you can fill out your class information, including desired start and end times. Click on "Submit my Booking".
- A librarian will review your request and you'll receive an email with an approval or denial of your requested date and time.
15 West, 2nd Floor, Room 201. Take elevator 5 or 6 to 2nd floor, turn left off the elevator. Go through the double doors and we are on your left.